Skip to main content

Luke Hayes: Training Changed His Life

Every cloud has a silver lining. Luke Hayes (height: 180cm - 5'11", weight 84kg - 185lbs) is sure that his knee injury lead him to fitness modeling. On his website LukeHayesFitness.co.uk he tells:

"I have been playing sports since a very young age starting with football and athletics (100m and 200m). After reaching as far as I could in football I moved to rugby after being spotted for my physical attributes. From playing these physical sports I started training in my garage with just a barbell and a set of weights at the age of 13. From doing 4 simple exercises I managed to achieve a good athletic physique by the age of 15.

At the age of 16 I snapped my Anterior Cruciate Ligament in my left knee, ending my career in rugby and athletics. The injury required surgery. I found it frustrating not to be able to compete in the two sports I had grown to love. During this period I really did not know what to do with myself and felt like just giving up. Having already gained a strong athletic physique by exercising in my garage I decided to join a gym to keep myself occupied and active whilst recovering from the operation. I began to achieve a very good physique for my young age and as I was starting college I found this to be an advantage.

During college I was taught many different ways to train and my motivation for working out increased. After college I went to university to study Physical Education and developed my understanding of training and nutrition. As a result of this improvement in my knowledge, my physique really developed. I began to fall in love with training and started to consider this as my main sport. I started to get a good reputation in the fitness industry when I won the first ever Body Pro Competition. A short time later I had my first photo shoot with Justin Tayler.

At 21 I graduated University with a 2.1 in Physical Education and Coaching, gained sponsorship deals, had photo shoots with some of the top fitness photographers in the world, and became the London South East UKBFF Junior Physique Champion. At the moment I am aiming for UKBFF Junior Physique Title. I am currently a college lecturer in sport and a personal trainer. My personal journey demonstrates that whatever happens in life there are always ways to work around problems and you should never give up. With determination you can always achieve new goals!"

In this video Luke works out and tells about himself.



In this video Luke demonstrates his chest and shoulder workout. His routine includes the exercises incline bench press, standing barbell press, barbell bench press, dumbbell lateral raise, dumbbell front raise, and seated machine press.



Stills from the videos:



More of Luke Hayes:
www.lukehayesfitness.co.uk
Facebook: LukeHayesFitness
Instagram: LukeHayesFitness

Credit for all photos: Instagram LukeHayesFitness

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pietro Boselli: Life, Workout & Diet

He's called "the world's hottest math teacher". Pietro Boselli , born March 12, 1988, in Negrar, Italy, is an international fashion model who was discovered at the age of six by a local scout and began modelling for Armani Junior. He later went on to study mechanical engineering at University College London, graduating with a first class Bachelor of Engineering degree in 2010. In the same year he started his Doctor of Philosophy candidature.   Pietro Boselli: teacher and top model Credit: www.kpopstarz.com During his PhD candidature, he taught undergraduate mathematics to mechanical engineering students. In January 2014, a student took note of his physique and stumbled upon his modelling career; the subsequent Facebook post went viral a year later. After the viral post, Pietro signed with the British modelling agency Models 1. He has been seen in American modelling campaigns for clothing retailer Abercrombie & Fitch and fitness club Equinox. Pietro has a

Robert Barker: AAG Fitness Model

He's truly versatile. Robert (Robby) Barker studies biochemistry at Chico State, works as a pharmacy technician at Enloe Hospital, and hosts a radio segment called Robby's Fit Minutes on NewsTalk730.com. His hobbies include playing guitar, poetry and working out. Robert is the winner of AllAmericanGuys Model of the Year 2016. Height: 5'8 Weight: 170 AAG Debut: September 2016 Age at date of AAG debut: 23 years Favorite food: Steak Favorite color: Green Favorite sport: Football, baseball Most admired body part: Legs You find numerous high quality photos and videos of Robert (Robby) Barker here on AllAmericanGuys .

Jeff Seid: 10 Steps To A Successful Fitness Career

International cover model, sponsored athlete, successful competitor, and internet star - Jeff Seid 's fitness career is unique. The way he's done it represents a new pathway for aspiring fitness models. Jeff is one of a new generation that reaches out to the fans direct, through social media like YouTube, where he's got millions of hits in just a few months. "Be present on social media" is one of 10 steps to a successful fitness career Jeff Seid teaches in a seminar which you can follow in this video: In this video Jeff shares tips on how to go viral on the internet and really explode on social media networks. Credit for all photos: Facebook OfficialJeffSeid